Personal Financial Planning
Financial planning is not exclusive to business. We'll help you identify your long-term goals and work closely with you to develop solutions that are right for you. We play an important role in helping you secure your future while adjusting for changes in income, marital status, and family growth.
- Learn how to accomplish your goals and sustain your standard of living
- Find out the differences between 401(k)/403(b) plans, Simple IRAs, SEP IRAs, traditional IRAs, and Roth IRAs
- Determine how much to save now for your future needs and desires
- Explore what steps you need to take before you retire
What will happen to your assets after you are gone? Joanne Martone, Inc can help you create a plan that will minimize the tax burden to your heirs.
College Funding Requirements
- Learn how much it will really take to send your kids to school
- Find out about the different college savings plans available
- Get help completing your FAFSA
- Explore financial aid opportunities
What investments work best for you? How should you allocate your investment dollars? We can help you discover the right mix of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, and insurance. After a thorough analysis of your current financial situation, goals, and the investment opportunities available to you. You'll able to make make informed decisions about investing in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, or insurance.
You work hard for your money, so you want to be sure that it is working hard for you, too. We'll review and monitor your investment portfolios, identify any opportunities for profitable sales or underperforming investments, and track your cost basis.
Budgeting and Cash Flow Management
Whether it's an annual budget for your business, or a basic budget for your household, we can help you create a cash flow management plan that works for you.